New Receptionist Guide
LEVEL 1- Getting started
- Click “admission” requirements- familiarize yourself with “refund and social media policy.”
- Click on “Academy” and select “Register Now.” You will then be directed to PODIA (online course platform). You may also visit: https://mishiloacademy.podia.com
- Click on “New dental receptionist” on the menu bar
- Select “DRC- LEVEL ONE” and purchase the first half of the program
- You will then need to create an account with PODIA by entering your e-mail and selecting “forgot password.” This method will issue you a new password for your account where you will be able to view all modules and videos and quiz results.
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE MODULES AND QUIZZES, YOU WILL NEED TO SEND YOUR LEVEL ONE ASSIGNMENT. ONLY ONCE YOU OBTAIN YOUR ASSIGNMENT GRADE, YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO PURCHASE LEVEL TWO.
LEVEL 2- Getting started
- You will need to send your P.O.BOX or Home mailing address by e-mail to admin: email@example.com.
- Please enter your full name and last name under the subject title. This information will be used to issue your certificate after the program is completed. Make sure you use an e-mail that you will often check since it will be use to send your final test score.
- Select “Academy” or go to https://mishiloacademy.podia.com
- Select “New dental receptionist” tab on menu bar.
- Please purchase “DRC- LEVEL 2.”
- In Level-2, you will need to create an account for training and assignment purposes with IKLYK dental software.
- Mishilo Academy Inc will send you an e-mail with the option to select a password for your account. See below:
- Once you receive your access code, you will need to enter it, and access will be granted.
- Once you have completed all modules and quizzes on Level 2, you will need to book an appointment to do your final Exam. Mishilo Academy will send you detail information as to how to proceed. The final test will be executed through virtual ZOOM MEETING.
- Please download the App for the ZOOM meeting.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR DENTAL RECEPTION CERTIFICATE. BEST OF LUCK!