Mishilo Academy Inc. (“Mishilo”) offers its Dental Reception program through PODIA.com and provides administration and support to students of its Dental Reception program through its website, https://mishiloacademy.ca.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, THEN DO NOT ACCESSOR USE THE WEBSITE AS USER OR A STUDENT OF THE MISHILO DENTAL RECEPTION PROGRAM. FOR STUDENT WHO DISAGREE WITH THESE TERMS, THIS MAY REDUCE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE DENTAL ASSISTANT COURSE AND PREVENT YOU FROM OBTAINING A REFUND FOR THE DENTAL ASSISTANT COURSE.
Mishilo may change the Terms at any time without notice to you by posting changes to the Terms on the Website. You are responsible for, and encouraged to, review the Terms regularly. The date of the last revision to the Terms can be found at the bottom of this document. Your continued access and use of the Website after this date signifies your consent to any changes to the Terms.
Purpose and Content
The purposes of the Website are to:
- allow you to browse information regarding Mishilo Dental Reception programand other information on the Website;
- apply for a refund for enrolling in the Mishilo Dental Reception program in accordance with the Refund Policy and process available on the Website;
- connect with and allow students for Mishilo Dental Reception program to connect with Mishilo Academy by scheduling an appointment or obtain additional information directly from Mishilo Academy; and
- contact Mishilo through the Website with questions or inquiries.
All information including information respecting Mishilo Dental Reception program provided on the Website is owned or controlled by Mishilo Academy and is not intended to be used for any other commercial purpose in any manner without the prior written consent of Mishilo.
Mishilo reserves the right to terminate its relationship with users or students that breaches these Terms, or our Privacy Statementor any of our policies, practices, and regulations.
Use of the Website
In accessing and using our Website, you must not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Website +without the prior written consent of Mishilo;
- sell, transfer, copy, distribute, redistribute, translate,reverse engineer, or recompile the Website;
- except as permitted in the Terms, use any frame or mirror of any content or images from the Website to any other server or Internet-based device or use any images, including the use of thumbnails, copying, saving or recreating images or thumbnails, for any purpose without the prior written consent of Mishilo;
- upload, download, post, email or otherwise distribute or transmit content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate local, provincial, federal or international law or infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary right of third party or contains software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or tele communications equipment;
- upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages on the Website or send unsolicited bulk messages, status or mood updates, bulletins, or other unauthorized commercial communications through the Website;
- use any information or material from the Website in any manner or use, post or engage in any activities that infringes a third party’s intellectual property or rights of publicity or privacy;
- use the Website to distribute to or otherwise disseminate any material or information of any kind that is libellous, inaccurate, profane, racist, intended to bully, harass, intimidate or harm, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, violent, pornographic, abusive or otherwise violates any law or infringes or violates any rights, including intellectual property rights, of any other person or entity;
- use the Website to engage in activities or provide information that is false, inaccurate, or misleading or to provide fraudulent or involve sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature through the Website;
- engage in activities that would interfere with the operation of the Website;
- impose an unreasonable load on the Website’s infrastructure that would affect the operation of the Website; and
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the content on the Website, caption information, or any other material on the Website.
Commercial Electronic Messages (“CEMs”)
Mishilo only sends CEMs, such as emails, in accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”). Mishilo does not permit any user of the Website to use the Website to send CEMs.
You can contact Mishilo through the Website. In the event that you send a request, inquiry, or complaint to Mishilo through the Website, Mishilo will respond in compliance with CASL. A CEM sent to you in response to a request, inquiry or complaint will be limited to directly addressing that request, inquiry or complaint, subject to the inclusion of additional information that a person could reasonably expect to receive as a result of that request, inquiry or complaint. If you submit a request, inquiry, or complaint through the Website, this will not constitute consent for further CEMs and Mishilo will only ever CEMs in accordance with CASL.
You will only receive such CEMS if Mishilo has received your express consent.
You do not acquire any right, title, or interest in the Website through use of the Website or Mishilo Dental Reception program. You must abide by copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Website or Mishilo Dental Reception program.
The look and feel of the Website and Mishilo Dental Reception program are copy righted by Mishilo. All rights are reserved.
Mishilo and its logo are the property of Mishilo.
Copyright law, trademark law and other intellectual property and proprietary rights legislation or common law, as well as international copyright treaties and multilateral and bilateral agreements, protect the Website and Mishilo Dental Reception program.
Liability, Warranties, Representations, and Indemnification
Your access and use of the Website are at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and Mishilo disclaims any and all other warranties and representations.
To the extent permitted by the laws of your jurisdiction, you agree to indemnify Mishilo from and against all claims, liability and expenses, including legal fees and costs, arising from any unauthorized use of the Websiteby you or from a substantial breach of the Terms. Mishilo reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to defend any action or claim.
Termination or Suspension of Website
Mishilo reserves the right to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time without notice. Mishilo may restrict access to all or parts of the Website at any time. Mishilo reserves the right, but is not obligated, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website. Any breach of the Terms by you will result in your right to use the Website being terminated. The obligations in the Terms concerning use of the Website, intellectual property and liability survive the termination of these Terms.
Your access and use of the Website are subject to Mishilo’s Privacy Statement, available on the Website, and include all rights and obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your rights under the Terms cannot be assigned.The failure of Mishilo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.The Website can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Canada, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the Province of British Columbia, by accessing the Website, you agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of, the Website, or any other hyperlinked website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada as applicable and not with standing conflicts of law. You also agree and here by submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of British Columbia and acknowledge and do so voluntarily. In the event that any term or condition in the Terms is found invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalid term or condition is severed, and the remaining terms and conditions continue in full force and effect. Mishilo reserves to itself any and all rights not expressly granted here in under these Terms.
Last Modified: September 18, 2020